Gluten free snacks are a great alternative for gluten-free dieters. The gluten-free diet is popular among people who suffer from celiac disease or gluten intolerance, but it can also be beneficial to those with non-celiac gluten sensitivity, wheat allergy, and food allergies. There are many gluten-free snacks on the market, but it is also easy to make your own gluten free snacks.
Some of our favorite gluten free snack ideas include:
– Fresh fruit or vegetables with low-fat dip
– String cheese and grapes
– Hummus with carrots or celery sticks
– Pretzels and peanut butter
– Apple slices with almond butter
– Trail mix (mix together nuts, seeds, dried fruit or try Nature’s Garden Trail Mixes)
– Yogurt smoothie
Gluten free snacking doesn’t have to be boring – get creative and experiment with different combinations! These are just a few suggestions to get you started. Enjoy!